So, the first part of Stash Dash 2017 is finished. All yarns are now in their designated sections and the next step is to move on to leftovers. That will have to wait though, as I will be busy the following week and not around the stash that much. The last sorting wasn’t as difficult as I initially thought and things got much easier once I realized that all the yarns in the picture are actually the same, just different amount (and colors). I must say it took me a while to figure out, longer than I care to admit, but in the end I finally got it. The new order in the stash it very neat but I’m sure this is just a phase and soon everything will be a bit crazy again.