Today I met someone who as a New Year’s resolution had decided to learn to knit socks. I found that resolution charming and figure I need to make my own knitting resolutions. So my goals for this year are to:
- knit something with left overs,
- use stash yarn to create more space, specifically in the light fingering, fingering and sport sections,
- dare to knit from nice stash yarn (I might not be able to keep that one…),
- knit something with yarn form my yarn club,
- finish a UFO, and
- the usual one, to knit 12 bigger things for myself.
Maybe that should be enough. I have no idea how much knitting time I will have so I figure this will be possible. And it’s also evident from the color chart above that I need to knit more pink (I usually need to knit more pink). It’s the colors I used on my Instagram feed and it’s not nearly as much pink there as it should be. Besides that I love how much color there is. Although, I’m surprised about all the beige.