Too long but not too bad

While waiting for the other bonnet to block I cast on a new. I cast on while on a train ride and I had no measuring tape with me so I had to wing it. Was going for 9 inches and ended up with 11 1/2 so I was a bit off, which I also realized while knitting it. I figure I don’t have to worry about frogging 2 inches though since it’s i-cord for the bow.

The construction of this bonnet is intriguing and I’m very much looking forward to see where it takes me. I’ve again used stash yarn and although I’ve used yarn that aren’t the best or the nicest to knit I consider this more of a toile and if it turns out nice I’ll make another one in different yarn.