I’m leaving town again on Monday and for this weekend I have put up a few knitting and yarn related goals.
1. Finish Stash Dash 2017. It does sound like a very big goal but it’s really “just” the left overs… well, left, so that should be fine. I won’t go into knitting needles although those could really do with some love as well.
2. Block a few more items. I have a few socks that are getting a bath right now and although I could block two shawls as well, I’m happy as long as the socks get done (as one has to be realistic).
3. Get as many clues as possible done on the current MKAL so as not to get stuck too far behind (I’ve just finished clue 4, we received clue 6 earlier today).
4. Mail a knitted gift to a friend since I don’t know when I’ll see her next.
5. Wind yarn for next project, the one I will bring on my trip.
6. Contemplate knitworthyness. And how to tame the stash (aka, planning my next projects, out of stash yarn)… I will repeat to myself “it’s okay to use stash yarn” over and over.
This should be doable, right? If I get feeling I might weave in the ends of a pair of mitts as well but that’s a big IF.