I realize I’ve forgotten to show you the hat that I made Julle early in September so here it is. Or rather, here Julle is in his new hat.
The hat is called Toppkremla from Yllotyll. I followed the pattern completely but wasn’t happy with how it looked
on, too big somehow, so instead of adding a thread to make the hat slouch a little backwards, we folded it instead to make it a beanie.
The yarn is Silk Blend from Manos del Uruguay. The color is called 4635 Agusta. It’s nicce to work with.
I’ve realized though that I don’t like working with 40 cm circular needles though. The needles are too short so I have to change the way I hold my hands and thus disrupt my entire knitting flow. It also hurts my hands a little. I think I will only use dpn:s or a magic loop technique when making hats in the future.
I like the hat a lot though and so does Julle so all is well that ends well.